If you’re just getting started in homebrewing, welcome!
Here’s a great list of minimum homebrewing equipment required:
● 8 Gallon Brew Kettle for full boil or 5 Gallon Stock Pot for partial boil
● Stainless Steel Stirring Spoon – 24″
● Measuring Cup with Lid (Pyrex 8-Cup)
● Measuring Cup with Lid (Pyrex 4-Cup)
● 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Primary Fermentor) or 6.5 Gallon Bucket with Lid
● 5 Gallon Glass Carboy (Secondary Fermentor) or 5 Gallon Plastic Carboy
● Air-Lock with Carboy Bung
● Iodophor Sanitizer 32 oz
● Racking Cane or Auto Siphon with 8 Feet of Tubing
● Dial Thermometer for Stock Pot
● Reusable Muslin Bag for Steeping Grains 8″ x 15″
● Digital Timer
● Hydrometer with 14″ Plastic Test Jar
● Single Burner Outdoor Stove
● Ingredients for the desired recipe.
Check out our Classes at https://www.unrestrictedbrewing.com/beer-brewing-classes/
If you’re short on time, check out our starter kits!